Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 oz chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put almonds on a baking sheet or pie pan and bake about 5 min, just until lightly browned.
3. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
4. Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Break eggs into another bowl.
6. Add pumpkin and butter to eggs and whisk until well-blended.
7. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
8. Pour over dry ingredients and fold in just until moistened.
9. Scoop into tins and bake 20-25 minutes.