Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put almonds on a baking sheet or pie pan and bake about 5 min, just until lightly browned.
3. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
4. Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Break eggs into another bowl.
6. Add pumpkin and butter to eggs and whisk until well-blended.
7. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
8. Pour over dry ingredients and fold in just until moistened.
9. Scoop into tins and bake 20-25 minutes.