Pumpkin Apple Muffins Recipe
If you have no pumpkin pie spice use 11/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutm eg, 1/2 teaspoon cloves and 1/2 teas all spice.
Instructions:1. Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil.
2. Add in flour, sugar, spice, soda and salt.
3. Sti r until moistened.
4. Stir in apples.
5. Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling 3/4ths full.
6. Mix together last 4 ingredien ts, cutting butter until crumbly.
7. Sprinkle on top of batter.
8. Bake at 350 F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.