Praline-Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Each serving contains about: 628 calories; 628 mg sodium; 126 mg cholesterol; 40 grams fat; 62 grams carbohydrates; 10 grams protein; 1/03 grams fiber.
Instructions:1. Cream butter with dark-brown sugar until fluffy.
2. Stir in pecans and press mixture into bottom of pie crust.
3. Pierce bottom of crust with fork.
4. Bake at 450 degrees 10 minutes. (This forms the praline layer.)
6. Combine evaporated milk and water in saucepan and scald.
7. Beat eggs in large bowl.
8. Stir in pumpkin, granulated sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
9. Stir in hot milk mixture to blend.
10. Spoon evenly over praline layer.
11. Bake at 350 degrees 50 to 60 minutes until set, but still soft in center.
12. Cool and serve with whipped cream.
13. Garnish with 20 buttered pecan halves.