Miracle Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. In large bowl combine oat bran, wheat germ, flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. In medium bowl mix molasses, honey, pumpkin puree, milk, egg whites, and applesauce until well blended.
4. Make a well in center of flour mixture and add pumpkin mixture slowly, blending well.
5. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick vegetable oil spray and spoon mixture into the cups until they are 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Remove from tin; serve worm or at room temperature.