Mini Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two muffin tins.
2. Muffin cups should be 1 3/4" in diameter.
3. In a large bowl, stir flour with brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until blended; set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, stir pumpkin with milk and oil until blended.
5. Stir into flour mixture just until blended (do not overmix).
6. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling about 3/4 full.
7. Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
8. Turn onto rack to cool.