Holiday Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Grease 12 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups.
3. In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. In medium-sized bowl, blend remainder of muffin ingredients until well mixed; stir into dry ingredients just until well blended.
5. Fill prepared muffin pan cups with batter.
6. Bake muffins for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan on wire rack.
8. Serve warm or cool completely and drizzle with glaze.
9. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days or in freezer in container up to 2 weeks.
Confectioners' Sugar Glaze:
Mix sugar and milk until blended.