Harvest Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter until light; beat in honey, egg and pumpkin.
3. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just blended; stir in walnuts.
4. Spoon into 12 greased or paper-lined 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
5. Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Remove muffins from pan to wire rack.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.