Grilled Pumpkin Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 6 1/2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp herbs, mixed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 lb pumpkin, fresh
- Lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and clean pumpkin and cut into slivers.
3. Combine the butter and herbs; season to taste.
4. Arrange the pumpkin slivers on a baking tray, spread with a little herb butter, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
5. Baste the slivers with the butter as needed during baking.
6. Before serving, season to taste, and sprinkle with lemon juice.
7. Serve with fish fillets.