Good Morning Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Makes 16 pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. In large mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
2. Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
3. For each pancake, pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size you want) onto heated, lightly greased griddle.
4. Cook until top is bubbly and edges are dry.
5. Turn pancakes; cook until golden.
6. Keep warm.
7. Serve with syrup or honey.