Fat-Free Pumpkin Bran Muffins Recipe
Each muffin provides: 0 g total fat, 0 g cholesterol, 150 calories, 4 g protein, 35 g carbohydrate, 340 mg sodium
Instructions:1. Spray 12 (2-1/2") muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl combine pumpkin, cereal, milk, corn syrup and egg whites.
3. In large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
4. Add pumpkin mixture; stir until well blended.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake in 400 F oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
8. Remove; cool on wire rack.