Almond-Pumkin Muffins with Struesel Topping Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F and spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Cream together magarine, sugar, and molasses.
3. Add egg whites and pumpkin.
4. Add dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
5. Add almonds.
6. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
7. Combine struesel topping ingredients, cutting in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
8. Sprinkle struesel topping over muffin batter.
9. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until wooden toothpick comes out clean.