Sweet Potato Tagine Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In oven-proof casserole, combine broth and mushrooms; bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the casserole from heat and add sweet potatoes, dried tomatoes, sage, garlic, and salt.
4. Cover and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once.
5. Add the olive oil to sweet-potato mixture; stir and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer.
6. Stir well and cool for at least 5 minutes before serving, allowing liquid in mixture to thicken slightly.
7. Serve over couscous.