Sweet Potato Surprise Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven for 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
2. Peel potatoes, and cut into chunks; set aside.
3. Cook 3/4 cup butter and marshmellow cream in Dutch oven over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
4. Beat potatoes, marshmellow cream mixture, eggs, sugar and milk at medium speed with an electric mixer, in batches until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
5. Spoon into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
6. Melt 1/3 cup butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in cereal and pecans.
7. Sprinkle over potato mixture.
8. Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.