Vicki's Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe
This stuff is habit forming!
Instructions:1. Cook, peel and mash the sweet potatoes.
2. Add butter and eggs to the potatoes and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, saving a little of the coconut.
4. Place in a buttered, 2 quart casserole dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minuts.
6. A few minutes before removing this dish from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining coconut and a layer of mini marshmallows and complete browning for about 5 more minutes.