Sweetpotato Puff Recipe
Instructions:1. Boil the sweetpotatoes.
2. When tender remove the skins and any discolored portio ns, and press the sweetpotatoes through a ricer.
3. There should be about 1 quart of the pulp.
4. Beat the yolks and whites of the eggs separately.
5. To the sweet potato add the yolk, fat, milk, and salt, beat well, and fold in the well-beaten whites.
6. Pile the mixture lightly into a greased baking dish and bake in a mod erate oven (350 degrees) for 45 minutes, or until light and fluffy and brown on the top.