Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare your favorite pie crust and chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425 F.
3. Combine sweet potato and eggs in a mixer; beat until incorporated.
4. Add all other ingredients, except for cream, and mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into the pie crust and place the pie in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
6. Lower temperature to 350 F and bake for another 45 minutes or until mixture is set.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
8. Accompany the pie with lightly whipped cream.