Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 3 med sweet potatoes, peel and grate
- 1 small onion, peel and grate
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Mix the egg in with the potatoes and onions.
2. Combine the dry ingredients together and add to potato mixture.
3. Drop by large tablespoons onto a heated nonstick skillet lightly coated with oil and cook for 4 minutes or so on each side, until pancakes are cooked through.
4. Serve with applesauce, apple butter or sour cream and chives.