Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Slices with Orange and Fresh Thyme Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Select a large nonstick sheet pan at least 1 4 x 10 inches.
3. Combine the sweet potato slices with the garlic and the oil in a large bowl; toss to coat with the oil.
4. Bake, turning the potatoes once or twic e as they begin to brown, about 40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven.
6. Meanwhile, fi nely chop the parsley, thyme and orange zest together; sprinkle over the potato es.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes l onger, or until the potatoes are tender, turning them once.
9. Serve hot.