Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut the potatoes into thin wedges.
2. Pile them in a bowl and cover them with cold water.
3. Let rest 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Coat a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
5. Set aside.
6. Drain the potatoes and dry them with paper to wels.
7. Press the potatoes with paper towels to remove all water.
8. Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
9. Sprinkle the potatoes with oil, tossing the potatoes to disburse it.
10. Then sprinkle with pepper, salt, paprika a nd cayenne pepper.
11. Bake the potatoes at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. Turn over t he potatoes.
13. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic and continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and brown.
14. Serve immediately.