Orange Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Instructions:1. Build up following layers in a medium size, buttered casserole: potatoes, sprinkled with brown sugar then dotted with butter, and then orange slices.
2. Repeat until potatoes and oranges are used up.
3. Heat honey(enough to make it liquid) and mix with orange juice.
4. Pour over casserole.
5. Combine crumbs with whatever butter and sugar are left and spread over top.
6. Cover and bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
7. Remove cover after 15 minutes.