Orange and Peanut Sweet Potatoes Recipe
True maple syrup is the best if you have it.
Instructions:1. Peel and slice sweet potato crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Place in a 10-ounce casserole.
4. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
5. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp orange juice.
6. Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power for 4 to 6 minutes or till potato is tender.
7. Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
8. For sauce, in a 1-cup measure stir together 1/4 cup orange juice, cornstarch, and shredded orange peel.
9. Stir in honey or maple (or maple flavored) syrup.
10. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 seconds to 1 minute or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 15 seconds.
11. Stir together sauce and potato slices.
12. Sprinkle with peanuts.