Orange and Brandy Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Per Serving: 564 calories; 12.5 g fat (20% calories from fat); 8 g protein; 106 g carbohydrate; 31 mg cholesterol; 172 mg sodium
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Toss vegetables with butter and salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, shaking pan after 15 minutes or so to prevent from sticking.
4. Mix brown sugar, orange juice and brandy.
5. Distribute evenly over potatoes and stir gently.
6. Continue to roast for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Turn on the broiler and det pan on uppermost rack.
8. Allow potatoes to brown slightly.
9. Remove and serve.