Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Pecans Recipe
Per Serving: 179 calories; 3 g protein; 168 mg sodium; 18 g carbohydrates; 12 g fat; 71 mg cholestrol; 25 mg calcium.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425 deg.
2. Bake sweet potatoes until tender, about 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Remove and discard skin.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 375 deg.
5. Mash potatoes and beat in eggs, syrup, one tablespoon margarine, salt and cinnamon.
6. Add enough orange juice to moisten and make fluffy.
7. Spoon into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and drizzle with honey and remaining one tablespoon margarine.
8. Sprinkle with pecans and bake for 20 minutes.
9. Serve warm.