Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
You can prepare the dish ahead and bake it just before serving. I've made this the last couple of years and everyone seems to like it even better than the marshmallow-topped ones.
Instructions:1. Place butter in baking dish and place in oven to melt as oven preheats.
2. Prepare potatoes; they should be left whole if small, or cut into 2-inch chunks if large.
3. Turn potatoes in melted butter in baking dish until coated on all sides.
4. Drizzle syrup evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle with the sunflower nuts.
5. Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
6. Transfer to serving dish.