Puked Up Potatoes Recipe
Instructions:1. Carefully peel carrots and potatoes.
2. Chop the carrots and celery into small pieces and the potatoes into 1" cubes.
3. Place the carrots, celery and green beans in the small pan and the potatoes in the larger one.
4. Cover both with water and add a pinch of salt to each.
5. Set the pans over medium heat until they come to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium low.
6. Pour the gravy into the pan of carrot mixture.
7. Cook over low heat until hot, stirring often.
8. Add the butter and milk to the potatoes and mash until they are fairly lump free.
9. Place a lump of mashed potatoes on a plate, then cover with a ladle of pukey gravy.
Serving suggestion: Almost any meal tastes better when you heave puke on it! To create a realistically splattered tableau, place a plate full of food in the sink. Then take a large spoonful of gravy and, with a flick of the wrist, fling it onto the food. Repeat until the desired consistency is reached.