Potato Scones Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift flour, measure, and sift with baking powder and salt.
2. Add mashed potatoes and shortening which have been creamed together.
3. Add well- beaten egg and sufficient milk to make a roll dough.
4. Very little milk is necessary.
5. Turn onto lightly floured board.
6. Pat into sheet 1/2″ thick, or divide dough into three parts, roll into rounds 1/2″ thick, cut each of these into four pie-shaped sections, and bake in hot oven (450 F) 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot.