Potato Cheese Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In large saucepan, combine potatoes, broccoli, celery, carrot, onion, broth, pepper, and 1 cup water.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
3. In small bowl, whisk flour and milk together.
4. Slowly pour into vegetables, stirring constantly.
5. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occassionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
6. Add cheese spread and ham, stirring occassionally until cheese is melted.