Potato Cheddar Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In 6 quart pot combine the butter and saute the onions with the black pepper until the onions are tender.
2. Add the potatoes, chicken stock, and bay leaves and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Remove bay leaves.
5. Remove from heat and gradually stir in the cheese until melted.
6. Carefully contents into a food blender and process until creamy.
7. Return to stock pot and serve.
8. Garnish each serving with nutmeg and grated Cheddar.