Potato and Leek Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large pot over medium heat saute leeks in butter.
2. Remove from heat, let cool a bit.
3. Stir in flour.
4. Mix well.
5. Add water and mix well again.
6. Return to heat and add potatoes, salt, and pepper.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Then lower heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
9. When potatoes are tender break up potatoes with a masher, add milk and heat just under boiling.
10. Garnish individual serving dishes with butter and chives and serve with a large bowl of crusty croutons.