Potato-Corn Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. Place onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, bay leaves and oil in large soup pot.
2. Add just enough stock to cover.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Add the corn, tomatoes with hteir liquid and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the seasonings and simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Remove 3/4 cup of potatoes and mash well.
7. Return to the pot with the 1 cup of stock.
8. Stir well.
9. Simmer for another 5 minutes, or until you are ready to serve it.