Potato-Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Place the onions, cauliflower, and potatoes in a large pot with the water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat, add the dill, cover, and cook over medium heat until the potato and cauliflower are tender, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and puree in batches in a blender or food processor.
5. Return to the soup pot.
6. Add the bay leaves, soy sauce, and pepper.
7. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
8. Remove the bay leaves and garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.