Potato-Broccoli Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Salt and pepper to taste Peel and chop the potatoes and set aside.
2. Saute the onion and bacon together, then add the potato, water, bouillon cubes, and curry powder.
3. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a slow boil.
4. Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and slide off a fork when tested.
5. Put the soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
6. Return soup to Dutch oven, mix in milk and Worcestershire sauce and broccoli.
7. Simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.