Delicious Potato Doughnuts Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, buttermilk and eggs.
2. Stir in butter, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and enough of the flour to form a soft dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; pat out to 3/4-inch thickness.
4. Cut with a 2-1/2-inch floured doughnut cutter.
5. In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 350F.
6. Fry the doughnuts for 2 minutes per side or until browned.
7. Place on paper towels.
8. For frosting, sift sugar, cocoa and salt into a large bowl.
9. Stir in water, butter and vanilla.
10. Dip tops of warm doughnuts in frosting.