Crunchy Potato Chip Sugar Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in salt and vanilla.
4. Add pecans and potato chips.
5. Mix well.
6. Using wooden spoon, stir in flour just until mixed.
7. Roll batter into balls about the size of a large walnut and place on cookie sheet.
8. Leave plenty of room for spreading.
9. Coat bottom of glass with butter and then dip in sugar.
10. Press and twist to flatten each ball into 3 inch circle.
11. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges turn lightly golden brown.
12. Cool on racks.
13. Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate.
14. Refrigerate to set.