Tasty Black-Eyed Pea Salad Recipe
Instructions:1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, add the frozen peas, the pimiento, Liquid Smoke, chopped onion, vinegar, and garlic.
2. Reduce to simmer and cook for 45 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, pour off water, and refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours.
4. Combine all other ingredients in a large salad bowl.
5. Mix in the black-eyed peas.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more, then serve.
7. This salad recipe and the others following are originals that i have been making for sometime.
8. Most folk seem to enjoy them.