Peas and Cauliflower in Spicy Yellow Yogurt Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large pot over high heat, bring the water with 2 teaspoons of the salt to a boil, drop in the cauliflower florets and the frozen tiny peas, return to a boil, and cook for only 2 minutes.
2. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking and cool.
3. Let the vegetables drain in the colander while you prepare the dressing.
4. In a serving bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, whisking until the mixture is creamy.
5. Fold in the vegetables gently to coat.
6. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours, lightly tossing again before serving.
7. Serve as a side dish or as a light lunch.