Garlic Mushroom Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In a food processor or by hand, finely chop garlic and 1 lb.
2. of mushrooms.
3. Cut remaining mushrooms into thin slices.
4. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil; saute garlic and all the mushrooms for 3 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and set aside.
6. Saute bread crumbs in the remaining olive oil.
7. Return garlic and mushrooms to the pan; stir in parsley and saute for 5 minutes.
8. Add broth and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
9. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
10. For a thicker soup, stir in a few teaspoons of corn starch dissolved in a little cold water and simmer for several minutes until soup clears and thickens.