Cream of Eddo Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat butter in a large, heavy saucepan and gently sweat the eddoes, onion and celery, covered, until softened but not colored.
2. Add the stock, fasten bouquet garni to pot and bring to a boil.
3. Cook, partially covered, until eddoes are very soft, about 20 minutes.
4. Remove bouquet garni.
5. Puree soup mixture in electric blender or food processor until smooth.
6. Add cream and seasonings; return to a boil.
7. Taste and adjust seasonings.
8. Serve in heated bowls garnished with freshly chopped cilantro.