Yankee Maple Corn Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
1. Mix flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar in another bowl until smooth.
3. Add milk and syrup and whisk.
4. Pour over dry ingredients and add 4 tbsp of the melted butter.
5. Fold until moistened.
6. Fill muffin cups and bake 25-30 mins at 350F.
7. Brush tops with remaining 2 tbsp of butter.