Sweet Cornmeal Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg and milk; mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir in sugar mixture just until moistened.
3. Pour into four muffin cups that have been lined with papers or coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.