Spicy Corn Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Let the dried peppers soak in warm water for several minutes before you dice them.
2. Mix whole wheat flour with salt and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix corn, chipotles, garlic, scallions, and soy milk.
4. Gently blend wet ingredients with dry until well mixed.
5. Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray and preheat until it is moderately hot. For each pancake, use about 1/4 cup batter.
6. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.