Southwestern Corn Stuffing Recipe
Instructions:1. Place corn bread in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in a 350 F oven for 30 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 10 minutes.
3. Remove corn bread from oven and cool.
4. In a large bowl combine corn, drained chili peppers, olives, cheese, onion, sweet pepper, cilantro or parsley, and egg.
5. Mix well.
6. Add cornbread; toss gently to mix.
7. Use to stuff an 8 to 10 pound turkey.
8. Or bake, covered, in a ungreased 2-quart casserole in a 325 F oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until heated through.