Scalloped Corn Recipe - Printable Version Serves 1
- 1 can cream-style corn, or fresh corn or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cornflakes or cereal crumbs
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
- Onion powder, to taste
1. Cook corn in microwave. If using fresh or frozen corn, cook with 2 to 3 tablespoons water.
2. Combine corn, milk, egg, onion powder and cereal crumbs.
3. Place in casserole dish.
4. Bake in microwave on Medium or Slow cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. You may want to turn the casserole dish halfway through cooking.