Popcorn Snowmen Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring often, until melted and syrupy, about 5 minutes.
3. Place the popped popcorn in a large lightly greased shallow pan.
4. Pour the syrup over the popcorn, tossing to coat evenly.
5. While still warm, form 6 balls about 5" in diameter from the coated popcorn for the bottom sections, giving the balls flat bases so the snowmen will stand.
6. Form 6 balls about 3-1/2" in diameter for the middle sections.
7. Then form 6 balls about 2" in diameter for the top sections.
8. Stir in the confectioners' sugar and milk together until smooth.
9. Use the icing to stack three popcorn balls of decreasing sizes into a snowman, then attach candies to decorate.
10. You can use gumdrops for hats, fruit leather for scarves, etc.