Honey-Glazed Corn On the Cob Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove the stem, leaves and silky fibres from the corn.
2. Cook in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until a kernel of corn can easily be removed from the cob with a fork.
3. Drain the corn and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Whisk together the honey, oil and (if using) garlic.
5. Cook under a very hot grill until browned and glazed all over, turning frequently and brushing with more glaze as it cooks.
6. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.