Grilled Fresh Corn Recipe
Amchoor is usually only available at Indian groceries.
Instructions:1. Cut limes in quarters, or halves, if soft.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. Roast ears of corn, one or two at a time, over a hot grill or open gas burner flame, until kernels are lightly browned.
4. Dip lime sections in spice mixture.
5. Squeeze lime juice into corn kernels while rubbing with cut surface of lime to allow lime juice to carry spices into the corn.
6. Continue until lime slices and spices are used up.