Grilled Corn-in-the-husks with Chipotle Butter Recipe
Instructions:1. Pull husks back from corn without tearing and remove silk.
2. Puree chiles in blender or mini-food processor.
3. Heat butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle puree, garlic, cumin and salt over low heat until butter melts and mixture is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir until well mixed.
5. Brush butter on corn and pull husks back over ears.
6. Tie with string soaked in water if necessary to hold husks around corn.
7. Grill corn over hot coals, turning as necessary (husks will scorch, which gives smoky taste to corn) until done, about 12 minutes.