Fresh Corn and Orzo Recipe
Instructions:1. In a pot of lightly salted, boiling water cook orzo until al dente, approximately 34 minutes.
2. Drain and toss with the olive oil.
3. Set aside.
4. In a saucepan, combine the pepper flakes, rice vinegar, corn syrup, bay leaves and lime juice.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes and cool.
6. Remove bay leaves.
7. Toss the orzo, dressing and remaining ingredients together.
8. Chill and serve garnished with basil sprigs and lime wedges.
9. Sprinkle pine nuts over the top.