Fluffy Corn Fritters Recipe
Instructions:1. Grate as much corn as is possible by rubbing the ears of corn against the grater.
2. Scrape the corn with a table knife to remove any remaining juice.
3. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Put the salad oil in the skillet and heat to moderate-high.
5. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the grated corn. Do not stir or mix too roughly.
6. Spoon the corn and egg white mixture a tablespoonful at a time into the hot oil.
7. Fry until golden and then turn gently and fry until done.
8. Sprinkle with salt.
9. Serve immediately while very hot.